Fiets of Strength "Humuhauler" (20"/Large)
- Item Condition: New Build! A converted Kona Humuhumu to cargobike, handmade in Portland Oregon.
- Make: Fiets of Strength
- Model: Humuhauler Cargobike
- Frame Size: Large
- Frame Material: Steel
- Wheels: 29" rear, 20" front
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO 1x9 spd, Raceface Aeffect cranks, and steel narrow-wide chainring
- Brakes: Taktro levers, Avid BB7 disc brake rear with 180mm rotor, Sturmey Archer XL-FD front drum brake
- Extras: Kid-hauling cargo box with seatbelt, and removable bench seat, Cromag Platform Pedals, Kona Humuhumu handlebar
- Item Number: 207162
- Why can't I purchase this bike online?
- At Sellwood, we don't want to just sell you a bike. Instead of being able to click a button, we want to make sure that what you get from us is a good fit for your needs.
- Additionally. some of our dealer agreements prevent us from selling new bikes outside of the Portland area.
- Contact Us
- If you like what you see, give us a call at
(503) 233 - 9392 Tuesday - Saturday / 10am-6pm
or email us anytime and we'll arrange your purchase and shipping.